After your Initial Assessment, if we recommend physio treatment and you are happy to go ahead, we will arrange home visits or workplace appointments.
You don’t need to come to us. We come to you.
We treat people in many places – in their own home, place of work, residential or care home, college, school, holiday home, or wherever your rehab requires such as a sport centre or activity venue.
To give you peace of mind, we make it a priority to tell you in advance which physio will be working with you, as we do with your Initial Assessment.
All our physios are fully qualified and Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. They are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council, and they are all DBS checked and approved to work with adults and children.
You can read all the physios’ CVs on our Clinical Team page too.
Rest assured, only professional, trustworthy and caring physios will be carrying out your treatment.
There are many benefits of treating you in your home, workplace or where you spend most of your time:
- Convenience – appointments to suit you and your family
- Informal and private – a familiar environment where you feel most at ease
- Peace of mind – the same physio will normally treat you at every session so you’ll see the same friendly face
- Continuity – regular and reliable sessions agreed with you and booked in advance
- Reassurance – a physio you can talk to about any issues or problems
- Focus – we can look at your specific needs in a place where you spend a lot of your time and need the most help to manage your condition
- Adaptations – your physio can help organise useful adaptations for you
- Reduced stress
- no waiting around for taxis, ambulances or public transport
- no stressful or tiring journeys to and from treatment sessions
- no queues or delays in busy hospital waiting rooms
To find out how we can help you, contact us on 0161 681 6887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
Once you have contacted us, then the steps we follow are: