Vacancy – Communications Intern
We are seeking a Communications Intern at Physio Matters Neurological Limited.
The right candidate would will help us promote our growing healthcare business to key audiences.
This will include helping to:
- Create and manage a media database
- Produce and distribute press releases to target media and blogs
- Manage social media, writing content for Twitter, Facebook and the website
- Identify opportunities to create new content such as infographics
- Promote a series of staff and client videos
- Assist with event management
- Undertake research to support marketing activities
- Co-ordinate and promote key awareness days
- Promote our range of Physio Active sports activities
- Promote our new Ambassador Scheme
We are looking for an Intern who is:
- Has strong writing skills
- Able to think creatively
- Good at working with a team
- Organised and has attention to detail
- Good at communicating with a range of people
- Genuinely interested in ‘people’ stories
- Keen to learn new skills on the job
This paid opportunity would be suitable for someone looking for 1 – 2 days work a week developing their communications experience and skills. You may be a university student, looking for a gradual return to communications work, or seeking an opportunity to re-train.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com